It seems as though all I do on here is bitch about my housemates, but I can't help it. I want to KILL THEM ALL! (With the exception of Agnes that is.)
Part 1) As previously mentioned, Agnes and I went on strike against taking out the garbage. I finally ended up writing a snide note and taping it to the front door officially pointing out that we would NOT take out the garbage anymore, followed by another note explaining proper "Take out the garbage" procedures. Well, finally someone took the hint and the garbage has been removed. I shall have to create a garbage week roster so that this won't happen again.
Part 2) Bryan had been leaving his multitude of dishes on the counter for the past several days. When Agnes and I came home today, the first thing I noticed was that they were gone. Yay! Then I went and peeked into the sink to make sure they just hadn't migrated down there... Fucking hell. Yeah, he washed his dishes, but he left all the debris at the bottom of the sink - and there was A LOT! And when Agnes confronted him about it, he blamed Matt and Margaret... But I know that it was his mess. Matt and Margaret of course denied it was theirs as well.
Bryan and I avoid talking as much as possible now. We'll say hi if we must, but for the most part, we just try not to be in the same room together.
Bitch session done.
Oh. And I finally bought a UW hoodie. This has made me happy. I don't feel like typing anymore, so I'll leave off here.
Farewell!
2 comments:
You should remove this from your blog..no sense adding fuel to the fire with Bryan, just in case he gets wind of this. No sense making things more tense.
FREEDOM OF SPEECH!
Post a Comment