Monday, November 27, 2006

Prof quotes

I believe that I've mentioned that I adore my International Studies Prof. He's hilarious and swears a lot in class. This evening I wrote down some of the things he said to give you an idea.

Discussing the midterm results:
- "Two of you were tied for 94%. One of you should have gotten 95%, but I don't know what the FUCK you were thinking!"
- "In the definition questions, DO NOT USE 'etc.'!!! Don't fucking put it in a defintion question! Can you tell it bothers me???"
- During class, while he's coughing, "Gotta pop a pill. Not a good one unfortunately."
- Discussing a book by a volunteer for Doctors Without Borders, "Apparently all these NGO types fuck like bunnies."
- "When driving, don't you wish your car would shoot out missiles?" (I can't remember what we were talking about at this point... I think it had to do with world government.)
- Discussing having people join a united world government, "If they don't want to be a member, then fuck 'em!"

No comments: