Oh my gosh. I'm so confused. Confused but happy. We FINALLY got our book reviews back in my World Politics class. (It's been over a month since we submitted them.) I got an 88%! Yay me!
I just wish I knew why my paper was marked so highly. I honestly honestly honestly thought I'd do really poorly. It was written during my "week from hell," and I distinctly remember freaking out when I realized that I had done the paper differently from how the prof wanted and trying to scramble madly to rewrite several pages. It came to the point where all I could think was, "Well, this will have to do. I can't give this paper any more time."
So there you go. I got a stellar mark but I don't know why it was given such a good rating. I think I'll have to go to the prof and ask, otherwise my next paper will be a disappointment for him.
No comments:
Post a Comment