Life is not mapped out. Often you have to take unexpected turns, and leap to a new goal. You are reading the stepping stones that I'm taking in life.
Sunday, November 11, 2007
She can be taught!
Dude, I'm totally learning how to knit thanks to my roomie. I'm teaching her French and she's teaching me how to knit. I completed four rows of my wannabee scarf tonight. (I'll just have to sew some buttons strategically over the random gaping holes in it.) I also think I'm getting the better end of the deal - my French teaching abilities suck. I kept having to check the internet to confirm everything I was telling her - right down to finding a pronunciation guide to make sure I was saying things properly. LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey, haven't I taught you anything about super glue...the heck with the buttons over the gaping holes, just glue the hole shut. Better yet, go buy a scarf. I hope this is not my xmas present :)
I'm counting on your eyesight being affected by the surgery... ;)
Post a Comment