I talked to my roommate tonight about what she wanted me to clean. As I mentioned, I thought I was a fairly clean person. It turns out that I am. It's just that she's super clean. I think what it comes down to is the fact that she's never lived in a student apartment before. I'm used to student housing being slightly dirty (or in some cases, ridiculously dirty), so I'm used to ignoring small things like scuffs on the walls, etc.
I told her to make a list of things she wants cleaned, and then we'll take turns doing it. She kept protesting, "But I don't want to make you feel bad - this is your house too!" But let's face it, it's not like she'll lower herself to my decent standards. LOL. She wants stuff like the cupboards (near the handles) scrubbed, etc... Yeesh. I thought I left psycho-cleaner back in Owen Sound.
No comments:
Post a Comment