Sunday, December 10, 2006

♪ Why'd you have to go make things so complicated?♪

Jill - I totally stole those music notes from your blog. :) And the song title idea... Mwahahahaaa.

Anyways, regarding my laptop, I ended up calling HP and they sent me a box for my laptop so I could send it into them for servicing. Amusingly, they spelled my name wrong on the box. Hi, nice to meet you. I'm Maureen Darrow now.

That's not the point though. Nor is there really a point. I just felt like sharing this with you guys. Since I'm going back home soon, my parents and I figured it would be best if I just had my laptop shipped back to Owen Sound instead of Waterloo. At first I was just going to slap on a big sign to my laptop saying "When fixed, send this laptop to this address blah blah blah."

Luckily I figured I'd phone HP to make sure this wouldn't cause any problems. Gah. 20 minutes later (10 of which was spent listening to some terribly cheesy/funny hold music), and now they're sending me a new box with my old and new address on it yada yada yada. I think the guy also attempted to slap me on the wrist for the havoc I created on his "logistics team" but I couldn't understand him. Neener.

So it looks like I'll have the net for a few days more. This isn't good for my studying plans...

No comments: