Egads! I had my final exam (in international studies) yesterday and I forgot to mention possibly the funniest exam story EVER in my entire academic career!
So the professor managed to arrive 5 minutes before the exam began. He started handing out the exam papers and booklets. First off, he didn't hand out enough papers so my row didn't get any exams. No problem, hand goes up, I get a paper, life is good.
I begin to read said paper. Dear god! It's talking about pollution in a factory in Ontario. I'm totally freaking out - I can't think of anything this has to do with International Studies! I then tried to peek at the girl's paper beside then I realized her exam sheet and mine don't look alike. I raised my hand and when the prof approached, I asked him if I had the right exam.
He starts giggling hysterically and snatches it out of my hand. Apparently he had given me the exam for his Business Ethics class. Oh my god - I had never been so terrified in my life! LOL And apparently the girl beside me only received half the exam paper instead of the entire thing.
Anyways, after the exam, I ended up going to the mall, bought a random book (from the romance section!), came home and FLAKED OUT. It was amazingly wonderful. (The flaking, not the book.) Later that night, after Tao had written his own final exam, we ended up going out for a couple of drinks at Caesar Martini's. That's a pretty swank place. I liked it a lot! And then today, he and I went for dim sum at Cameron's Seafood Restaurant. I am now so full that I feel like bursting!
1 comment:
oh my gosh, YES! Such a perfect, typical, but nervewracking, conclusion for (you) the whole class!
Post a Comment