A big thanks goes out to Victoria for inviting me out last night. She rounded up a bunch of her friends and we all went to Revolution for a night of dancing. Even nicer - she (well, her friend at least) got 3 of us in there for free on the guest list. Woot.
The night was fun. I had a good time hanging with the girls - with the exception of Victoria, I only knew one other girl, and I had only met her a few days ago at my Canadian government exam. I have to admit though, I'm not a huge fan of Revolution. I like people watching there, but otherwise the music kind of bites. The people were for the most part in a great mood and were really funny. There were two fights though. We ended up leaving the club at around 2:45am. I think that's the latest I've been up in a few months!
So what do 6 hyped up girls do at 3 in the morning? Go to McDonald's of course! LOL - trying to get our ordering done was a task in itself. But the time we got to the ordering speaker thingie, Victoria was laughing so hard she couldn't speak, so Venus had to take over. Even then it was a painful process. Venus apologized to the guy through the speaker, "Sorry, we're a little crazy in here" and we got the reply, "Yeah, it sounds like it."
With 6 of us illegally smushed into a 5 person car, we needed to find some place to eat our food. (Only the drive thru was open, not the restaurant part itself.) While arguing over where to go eat, two of the girls had to go to the washroom so we stopped at a Tim Horton's. We began arguing over whether we could eat our McDonald's in the Tim Horton's... Well, apparently the two girls who went to use the washroom asked the staff there if we could do it... Then next thing I know, we're eating McDonald's take out, in a Tim Horton's at 3am. Too funny.
1 comment:
University life is so hard! :(
Post a Comment