Thursday, December 07, 2006

Gnawing on rubber

Before I forget, I MUST recount this story.

I believe I mentioned it already, but to recap, I went to the dentist several weeks ago and found out that I've been grinding my teeth a lot in my sleep. The dentist suggested I get a mouthguard or retainer thingie to wear at night so I wouldn't damage my teeth anymore.

I finally ended up buying a mouthguard and accidentally melted it partially during the forming process. (One side is slightly lumpier than the other, but it serves its purpose despite its flaws.)

I ended up wearing the mouthguard that very night. When I woke up, I was like, "What the hell's in my mouth?" and proceeded to try to chomp it out whatever it was. That's when I clued into fact that it was my mouthguard... Yeah. Here I am, chewing on plastic at 8am in the morning. I was pretty amused by the situation.

No comments: