Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Won both the battle and the war

I win! Ha ha. What did I win? The war with the landlady!

By noon I had managed to work myself up into such a state of agitation, I actually phoned my mom and work and arranged for my dad to come and pick me up after work. I was willing to sleep in Owen Sound for the final two nights and DRIVE to work. (This would require me getting up and leaving the house before 5:30am!

Anyways, when I got home, I was ready to start packing my things when Tao mentioned there was a letter from the landlady. Turns out she's gone until Thursday morning. Mwahahahaa! I drove her out of the house! Hee hee! So I've cancelled my ride home and enjoying the apartment for the last bit.

(I'm especially enjoying the fact that it's nearly 6:30 and I haven't started cooking yet. Mwahahahaaa.)

No comments: