Life is not mapped out. Often you have to take unexpected turns, and leap to a new goal. You are reading the stepping stones that I'm taking in life.
Friday, May 28, 2010
Tough morning
It was tough getting out of bed this morning. I woke up at 2 AM, and then 6 AM. And then I was woken again at 6:47 by the garbage trucks. I contemplated getting up but I was too cozy so I went back to sleep until 7. And when my alarm clock went off I was still too cozy so I reset it till 7:12. (Not 7:10, not 7:15, because one is too early, the other too late.) But at 7:12 I was still tired so I reset it again to 7:25. And at 7:25 I turned it off again and lay there, trying to muster the energy to rise. But mustering is a lot of work, so I didn't get up until 7:30. Thank goodness I had a shower the night before.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment