So in an attempt to improve my productivity levels, I did a quick search on how to temporarily block websites.
I found a delightful Firefox extension that allows you either block websites in their entirety, or to block them after a you spend a certain amount of time on them. I quickly installed my new toy, inserted a random password so I wouldn't be able to cheat my way back into access of my sites easily, and yay! It seems to be working. (Of course, to disable my blocks, I could just uninstall the extension, but hopefully I'll never get that desperate.)
So far I've decided to block my fave websites so that I can access them for 30 minutes every 6 hours... I hope this will ensure that I surf them quickly and not get caught up in stalking people on facebook, or rereading the same comics over and over.
No comments:
Post a Comment