Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I beseech you!

I'm going crazy. For an hour now, I've been searching the internet, trying to find a place to buy some makeup online, and I'm out of options.

When I was in Hong Kong, I bought an Ingrid Millet Perfect Eyeliner Pen. I fell in love with the thing, but for the past several months, it's been wearing out. (I use it more out of habit - often you can't even tell that I have eyeliner on now.) It seems to have completely disappeared, and I'm going crazy without it!

So I put out the following request - SOMEONE PLEASE BUY ME SOME! I have no idea where to get it. I've searched the internet, looked on ebay, and nada! If someone from Asia reads this, contact me - I'm willing to pay for some and have you send it to me! I'll pay the shipping fees and everything! (Err, don't forget my birthday's coming up though. LOL)

Once again, I'm looking for some Ingrid Millet Paris Perfect Eyeliner Pen. I don't care if you get it in black or soft black. I just want my eyeliner!!! :(

Speaking of gifts... I've updated my wishlist for Christmas/birthday shopping. It's located on the right hand side of my blog.

4 comments:

Limin said...

hahaha! I totally understand!Totally! I cannot find the concealer pen I bought in HK either and luckily Antonette brought me two last year when she came to visit us in Taiwan. Can't understand why they only sell liquid ones here. >.<

Lama said...

You might try looking at downtown cosmetic stores....although don't be surprised if you have to pay 5X more than you did in HK. Happy hunting!!!! Lova ya :)

Unknown said...

Try Pacific Mall in Markham, largest Chinese style Mall in North America.

Ingrid does NOT have a North American contact person listed, just Europe and Asia.

Sucks to be a girl. LOL

iphynx said...

Not sure if it's China-specific or just Asia-specific, but I'll definately have a look for you. There's tons of big makeup places around here.
-Rich