Saturday, February 03, 2007

Must register to comment

Okay, after having had some really weird comments on my blog lately, I've decided to make it so that people cannot post comments anonymously. Mainly because I want to know who the hell writes things like this:

"A cool blog about females at the gym. So nice to read that you didnt give in easy to that chick but took a fight with her untill she finally got of the machine.

That bitch probably needed a beating too, and cool that you almost was ready to get into a catfight with her and kick her ass. I guess she didnt think you dare to fight her at all, but that bitch meet a tough lady."

2 comments:

Lama said...

I wondered who wrote that too. Glad to see you will be screening your comments. Lama

Maureen said...

Whenever I receive a comment, I get an automatic email letting me know - so I always know when someone writes about my blog. :)