I nearly got into fisticuffs with a girl at the gym today. I had signed up to use a specific elliptical machine at 11:15, and when that time came around, there was another girl on there. I figured she was just finishing up her exercise when I saw that she still had 30 minutes to go.
I politely tapped her on the shoulder and asked if she was nearly done (meanwhile I'm thinking: Get the hell off my machine bitch.) "What?!" She asks. Duh. Turn off your MP3 player. I repeat my question. "What?" Turn it off. Not just down. Ask again. "I've got 30 minutes left."
I pointed out that I had signed up for the machine at 11:15 yada yada yada and then her friend beside her jumps in and growls, "Well someone must have erased her name!" Bullshit. I was in the gym before these bimbos arrived and I had watched them look at the reserve boards in utter confusion then hop on whatever machines they saw handy. You could tell that they weren't happy that I was facing them down.
The chick on my machine got off finally, grumbling and rolling her eyes to her friend. I nearly pounced on her then and there.
No comments:
Post a Comment