Thursday, October 05, 2006

Mmmm. Hot chocolate. How I have missed thee... In Hong Kong I could only get "drinking chocolate" - it wasn't as sweet as hot chocolate, but when I was cold and miserable (like I am today), it was a godsend.

Why am I cold and miserable today? Because my housemate Agnes passed her cold on to me. It's not too bad yet - I just had a bit of a sore throat last night, but my nose is plugged up today.

The worst part of it all though is that my shoulders and back are ridiculously sore. It's like I slept on a pile of even rocks. I wanted to die last night they were so painful. To rememdy the situation, I decided to take some ibuprofen and nearly did end up killing myself by mistake. :P I was fumbling around (it's was 4am) and had the bottle of pills on my nightstand when I accidentally knocked it down... And it fell upside down right into my glass of water. Like 30 pills fell into the water and immediately began disintegrating. It was neat to watch them dissolve... But creepy to think that I had a suicide cocktail in my hand. I ended up getting up and dumping the glass out then and there, because I knew I'd forget what happened and drink from it in the morning. That wouldn't have been too pleasant.

Another amusing story is that of my work disturber on Tuesday. I had been sitting in my room for the last 2 hours, getting super irritated with this neighbour's kid. I didn't know why, but every once in awhile, I'd hear the kid yell, "Mwah?" (aka something monosyllabic and completely incomprehensible). I was like, "God, can that kid be any more irritating?" I didn't even know what the kid was yelling, or to who or anything, since they were the only thing I could hear. I just assumed it was a mentally challenged child.

I just heard it again, but this time after the Mwah came another screech. That when I realized that it was a goddamned BIRD I've been hearing! LOL

Anyways, I need to walk to school soon, so I shall say goodbye for now. Good bye!

No comments: