Thursday, March 13, 2008

Hallucinations

I've been up late several nights in a row. And by late, I mean staying up till 2-4am. One of the reasons is that I found one of my favourite comic strips, "For Better or Worse," posted online, and I've been catching up on the archives from 2003 to present day!

Last night though, I started to wonder if the lack of sleep was catching up with me. Around 2am I blinked and stared at the current comic strip I was looking at more closely. I could have SWORN the speaker in the one panel's eyes moved!

I paused and started staring at the panel, waiting, no, DARING the stationary character to move again. And it did! LOL, for some reason, the comic strips posted online in 2005 started having animated sections. Random people will blink, a person in the background will move, etc. It was rather disconcerting at first, but now I'm just relieved to know that I'm not hallucinating.

No comments: