Friday, October 05, 2007

Mismash

To begin with, I shall start with a product review. I recently purchased Cover Girl's new Lash Exact mascara, specifically the one that adds volume to your eyelashes. After two days, I decided to make use of their money back guarantee. Yeah the applicator separates and defines my eyelashes and adds a crazy amount of length to them, but there's no volume! Anyways, my point is that if you want to have long non-clumped eyelashes, then by all means, purchase the Cover Girl Lash Exact mascara, just don't get it if you want thicker eyelashes.

In my Indigenous Cultures class today, we were talking about territoriality and property rights (err, the prof rambled, we tried to stay awake). In the middle of his lecture, he says something to the effect of, "I believe that around 50% of Native Canadians live off the reserve nowadays" and then he turns to me and asks, "Is that right?" I'm like, "Urk? Uhh, not a clue." Sheesh, this guy really doesn't get that I'm not knowledgeable about my culture! He asked me another question later, but I had totally tuned out and didn't even know what he was asking me about, so I shrugged and grinned. That seemed to satisfy him. God. For all I know he could have been asking me about the ancient sex practices of the Cree.

Best ice cream flavour EVER: Ben & Jerry's "The Gobfather." That stuff is sin incarnate.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Ni Hao Molin!!

Xie xie for your postcard! I got last week, nice. Haven't checked out your blog for a long time, (Wo zhidao, bu hao:)) It's seems like you're doing fine! I have to look up the email with your current address :)