I was going along with this plan happily. I had purchased photos for my French visa, filled out the application forms as necessary. Yesterday I even applied for a new passport so that I'd have more pages (I only had two blank pages left in mine.)
Well, yesterday afternoon I checked my email and there's a message from the fellow in charge of admissions at Carleton University. It turns out they're willing to waiver the requirement for my microeconomics credit and let me into the school as long as I complete my microeconomics before I graduate.
This means that I CAN go to the graduate school that I want to in September!!! My first instinct was to say, "Fuck it, I'm going to Europe anyways!" But after talking with my family and friends, and to my own conscience, I've decided to go to graduate school. Europe was my backup plan for grad school anyways, so I might as well get this stuff over with.
I still have to talk to the grad school guy - it's a long weekend so I'm still not "officially" registered, but apparently it's only a matter of time.
3 comments:
The language of a Waterloser leaves much to be desired! LOL
Psht. I learned that at home, not at Waterloo
That is exciting Mau!! Yay!! :D
Squash on Tuesday maybe? Toss me an email, an MSN message, a Facebook message, a blog message, or call/text the cell to lemme know! :D
♥
Post a Comment