While living with Feng can be irritating, it does provide for some good laughs. (Actually, after nearly getting fed up with his antics last week, he's back in my good graces.)
He's been super helpful when I've had Chinese homework questions for the past couple of weeks, and I've reciprocated by helping him with English words or explaining things to him...
Case in point:
He just came in and asked me what "sole" meant. The only meaning I could think of was the type of fish. He looked at me like I had two heads. I finally asked him to use the word in the sentence he was having trouble with... Uh, "Sole author" is not fish related. I started laughing - I had completely forgotten about that meaning of the word.
1 comment:
There is also the word for shoe "soles"...lol
I always have trouble trying to leave you comments...I always have to resign up for google...has happened about 3X now. Pain in the butt. And I know I have right name and password cause I have it written down.
Post a Comment