Zomg. My head was going to explode this morning. Today was the first discussion session for the grad course that my organization runs. I was running around (figuratively) like a chicken with my head cut off, trying to tackle all the stuff that popped up all at once.
Luckily everyone managed to attend with little to no problems. It went very smoothly. We just need to encourage the Francophone/Allophone students to speak some more and life will be perfect!
My boss came to do a short post-mortem session with me afterwards. We discussed some possible issues for future sessions, etc. Finally he tells me, “Feel free to make use of me in any way that is needed.” (As in, feel free to call him for help if the course is having problems.)
I replied, “Those are dangerous words to say in my presence.” (In the sense of, I might call on him all the time.)
He says, “Well, you know me. I’m quite willing to help, but I’m not always prompt on responding to my emails.”
I couldn’t stop the sarcasm from erupting, “Really? I hadn’t noticed!”
He just cackled in response.
No comments:
Post a Comment