Friday, October 02, 2009

Breakfast of blah

Ugh. I've tried eating oatmeal before and never liked it. This week because of the cold, I was inspired to try it again. It was another uber-fail. How can people consume the stuff? The taste isn't bad, but the texture is grotesque! It's like eating runny eggs mixed with snot. Normally I find the taste also unappealing, but I mixed my bowl with a tablespoon of peanut butter and that alleviated its grossness, but not enough to finish the entire bowl. So dear readers, I ask you what you'd suggest as a way of trying to improve a bowl of oatmeal? Besides you know, erasing it from existence in the first place.

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Mmmmmm-how about a nice, hot steaming bowl of snot for breaky? YUMMERS!!!! lmao

Lama said...

Yeah, I too have never had runny eggs and snot...Sounds interesting though.

Unknown said...

Make sure you add in the little amount of salt it calls for or it is like the paste children use and add raisins. YUM

Lama said...

Salt, NO WAY MAN. Blah!!! But then who says I have taste...honestly I have never put salt in.