Friday, July 04, 2008

Taking them all with me!

I think I tried to poison my parents and I last night. I made a kickass wonderful meal of chicken drumsticks, mashed potatoes, corn, carrots, and homemade bread. It was delicious! The only pain in the butt thing about it was that the chicken took a lot longer to cook than anticipated. We ended up microwaving the chicken just so it would cook faster.

Well, something must have gone wrong with the food. This morning I woke up feeling very ill. When my dad phoned later, apparently he had been feeling sick too. My mom just came home and admitted that she had suffered the same symptoms... We don't seem to have food poisoning since the symptoms passed very quickly, but given the evidence, I believe I shall throw out the leftover chicken.

I dub myself, "The Assassin Chef!"

No comments: