I just spent a lovely weekend with my family! We had many hijinks and laughs, but like all good things, our time together came to an end.
To go home, I had to catch the plane from Toronto To Montreal. By now flying is completely normal for me. I'm utterly blase. I did have a moment of concern when I first arrived at the airport since I couldn't see my flight listed on any boards. I shrugged it off and checked in anyways with no problem. When I arrived at my gate, it also showed a big sign indicating the flight was going to Montreal. Phew. Grab a seat, fetch my book, and relax till I gotta go. I got on the plane and got comfy.
By the time I got on the plane I was thoroughly bored so I put on my headphones and tuned out the airline attendants and their usual announcements. When I heard them say, blah blah blah "en route to St. John's" I ripped out my ear phones and jerked upright. What the hell?! How did I get on the wrong plane?! None of the other passengers moved or did anything obvious, but it was like we were all holding our breath, waiting to figure out how we all managed to get on the wrong plane.
Then the attendant laughed and told us that it was just a joke. Phew!
1 comment:
LOL- well that's one way to make sure you listen to the blah blah blah eh? LOL
Post a Comment